Sumida Heritage Museum
Museum was opened in 1998 for the purpose of teaching visitors about the culture of Sumida City and to contribute to cultural developments. Using actual artifacts, miniature models, and multi media, the museum displays the history and traditional culture of Sumida City for the visitors’ better understandings.
- 2-3-5 Mukojima, Sumida-ku, Tokyo 131-0033
- Phone number:
- Business hours:
- 09:00 – 17:00 (last admission: 16:30)
- Mondays, fourth Tuesday of the month (or the following day if a national holiday), and from December 29 to January 2 (also closes at ad hoc times)
- Admission Fee:
- 100 Yen for individuals, 80 Yen for groups (20 or more), free for Junior High School and younger children
* Information is updated as of March 2013.