The Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line) will Hold a Stamp Rally!
The Regional Vitalization Council for the Four Cities Along the Toden Arakawa Line, organized by the Bureau of Transportation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and four cities (Arakawa City, Kita City, Toshima City, and Shinjuku City) along the Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line), announces that it will hold the Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line) Stamp Rally as follows.
This time, a "treasure hunt" will also be held in which participants can receive original promotional items by searching for the treasure chest and reporting the keywords. Please look forward to it!
Using a Toden One-day Pass (adults 400 yen, children 200 yen) is convenient and specially priced for participating in the Stamp Rally. We hope you ride the Toden tram and visit the fascinating facilities along the line.
1. Stamp Rally Period
Wednesday, August 1, 2018 - (Monday holiday), September 24, 2018
2. Stamp Rally Content
- If you get all the stamps from nine facilities along the line in the boxes on the bingo page in the stamp book, you can enter the raffle to receive original promotional items from each city.
In addition, we have prepared prizes that you can apply for if you get stamps in three rows.
- If you get all the stamps, a map will appear that shows the treasure chest location. If you find the treasure chest and report the keyword inside it, you can enter the raffle to receive original items from the Bureau of Transportation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Please fill out the necessary items in the application form in the stamp book, and place it in the special application box in each stamp facility location.
Shipping the prizes to the winners will take place instead of an announcement (shipment planned for around the end of October).
3. Stamp Facility Locations (9 Facilities)
4. Stamp Book Distribution Locations
- (1)Each stamp facility location (List of Stamp Facility Locations)
- (2)Toei Subway stations (except for Oshiage, Meguro, Shirokanedai, Shirokane-takanawa, and Shinjuku on the Shinjuku Line)
5. Start Date of Stamp Book Distribution
From the start of operation on Friday, July 27, 2018
*Distribution will end when supplies run out
(1) For people who get all the stamps
A. [Arakawa City] Haiku and Manufacturing City Arakawa Prize ... 5 people
- Arabo plush toy
- Aramii plush toy
- Haiku City Arakawa ball-point pen
- Haiku City memo pad
- Haiku City towel
- Manufacturing book cover
- Arakawa traditional craft gallery eco reusable bag
- Invitation to the Arakawa Furusato Culture Museum
B. [Kita City] Manufacturing Business Prize ... 5 people
- Kamenoko Tawashi No. 1 brush
- Palm Tawashi Kiwame No. 1 brush
- White Tawashi made with Sisal Hemp (small)
- Tawashi body brush Tamurasan (string attached)
- Palm Pet Bear Tiny
C. [Toshima City] City Where We Can Live Like Ourselves Toshima Prize ... 5 people
- Sugamon mascot plush toy (red)
- Sugamon duck language tote bag
- Susuki Mimizuku traditional horned owl toy
- Sakura pencils (2)
- Toshima City original clear file folder
D. [Shinjuku City] City Imbued with Natsume Soseki and dyed town, Shinjuku Prize Set ... 5 people
- Soseki and cat letter paper
- Soseki and cat clear file folder
- Chic tote bag with fine Edo pattern
(2) For people who get stamps in three bingo rows
E. Toaran Prize ... 800 people
- Tokyo Sakura Tram clear file folder
- Toaran pin badge
(3) For people who report the treasure chest keyword
Treasure Hunt Bureau of Transportation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Prize ... 30 people
- Toden moquette fabric seat cushion
- Toden accessary button
- 2019 Toden Sakura Tram calendar set
Regional Vitalization Council for the Four Cities Along the Toden Arakawa Line (Arakawa City, Kita City, Toshima City, Shinjuku City, and Bureau of Transportation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government)
Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line) Stamp Rally Secretariat (The Tokyo Shimbun)
Tel: 03-6910-2206 (Reception hours 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)