Weekday: For Keio New Line and Sasazuka
- Black: Local
- Red: Express
- A: Operates as a Rapid on the Keio Line
- B: Operates as a Semi-Express on the Keio Line
- C: Operates as an Express on the Keio Line
- No symbol: for Sasazuka
- 新: for Shinjuku
- 桜: for Sakurajosui
- 山: for Takaosanguchi
- 若: for Wakabadai
- 多: for Keio-tama-center
- 橋: for Hashimoto
- ■: Connects to a Local at Jimbocho.
- ◎: Connects to the Keio New Line at Shinjuku.
- ▽: Train will be passed by an Express at Iwamotocho.
- [Number of cars]
- No symbol: 10-car trains
- ⑧: 8-car trains
※Schedule is subject to change.