Official SNSs of the Bureau of Transportation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government
The Bureau of Transportation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government dispatches information via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Official SNS Account Operation Policy of the Bureau of Transportation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government
The Bureau of Transportation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government ( "Bureau of Transportation" ) sets the operation policy on the following SNS accounts operated by the Bureau of Transportation ( "Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs" ).
- (1)Bureau of Transportation Official Twitter
- (2)Bureau of Transportation Official Facebook
- (3)Bureau of Transportation Official Instagram
The operation policy aims to promote the dispatch of information from the Bureau of Transportation and the interaction between the Bureau of Transportation and fans and users of Toei Transportation.
- (1)The Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs are operated by the Customer Service Section, General Affairs Division, Bureau of Transportation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- (2)The Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs dispatch the following information:
- Press release, notices, etc.
- Event information, information on areas along the Toei lines and bus routes, etc.
- Operation information of the Toei Subway, Toei Streetcar (Toden) Arakawa Line, and Nippori-Toneri Liner (via Twitter only)
- Other information that the Bureau of Transportation deems necessary
3. Responses to Replies
- (1)We do not read or respond to all comments and messages sent to the Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs.
Please note that we also do not respond to direct messages sent to the Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs, in principle.
- (2)For individual comments or inquiries about Bureau of Transport activities, please directly contact the Toei Transportation Customer Center or use the Opinion/Request Submission Form on the website of the Bureau of Transportation.
4. Policy on Following
We follow accounts of highly public organizations and transport operators as needed.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights to each piece of information (text, images, etc.) published on the Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs belong to the Bureau of Transportation or the original author of the relevant information.
All unauthorized reproduction or diversion of the content is strictly prohibited, except for reproduction for personal use, citation, or any other usage permitted by the Copyright Act.
6. Points to note
To realize better communication, do not send messages prescribed in the following provisions to the Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs. Such messages will be subject to deletion without notice.
- (1)Messages that (are likely to) violate laws and regulations
- (2)Messages that libel or slander specific individuals or groups
- (3)Messages that aim to stimulate political or religious activities
- (4)Messages that infringe the intellectual property rights of the Bureau of Transportation or third parties, including copyright, trademark rights, and image rights
- (5)Messages sent for advertising, publicity, solicitation, or other commercial purposes
- (6)Messages that invade the privacy of an individual by identifying, disclosing, or leaking his/her personal information without his/her consent
- (7)Messages that (are likely to) use or offer harmful programs
- (8)Other messages that the Bureau of Transportation deems inappropriate due to their offensiveness to public order and morals or other reasons