- Official SNS
Official SNS of Tokyo Metropolitan Government's Bureau of Transportation
Tokyo Metropolitan Government's Bureau of Transportation dispatches information via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Official SNS Account Operation of Tokyo Metropolitan Government's Bureau of Transportation
The operation policy of Tokyo Metropolitan Government's Bureau of Transportation is set on the following SNS accounts.
- (1)Bureau of Transportation Official Twitter
- (2)Bureau of Transportation Official Facebook
- (3)Bureau of Transportation Official Instagram
The operation policy aims to promote the dispatch of information from the Bureau of Transportation and the interaction between the Bureau of Transportation and fans and users of Toei Transportation.
- (1)The Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs are operated by the Customer Service Section of Tokyo Metropolitan's Bureau of Transportation General Affairs Division.
- (2)The Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs dispatch the following information:
- Press releases, notices, etc.
- Event information, information on areas along Toei Subway Lines and Bus Routes, etc.
- Operation information of Toei Subway, Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line), and Nippori-Toneri Liner (via Twitter only)
- Other information that the Bureau of Transportation deems necessary
3. Responses to Replies
- (1)We do not read or respond to all comments and messages sent to the Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs.
Please note that we also do not respond to direct messages sent to the Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs, in principle.
- (2)For individual comments or inquiries about activities, please directly contact Toei Transportation Customer Center or use the Opinion/Request Submission Form on the Bureau's website.
4. Policy on Following
We follow the accounts of organization with high communality and transport operators as needed.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights to each piece of information (text, images, etc.) published on the Bureau of Transportation Official SNSs belong to the Bureau of Transportation or the original author of the relevant information.
All unauthorized reproduction or diversion of the content is strictly prohibited, except for reproduction for personal use, citation, or any other usage permitted by the Copyright law.
6. Points to note
For better communication, please do not send messages prescribed in the following provisions to us. Such messages will be subjected to deletion without notice.
- (1)Messages that (are likely to) violate laws and regulations
- (2)Messages that libel or slander specific individuals or groups
- (3)Messages that aim to stimulate political or religious activities
- (4)Messages that infringe the intellectual property rights of the Bureau of Transportation or third parties, including copyright, trademark rights, and image rights
- (5)Messages sent for advertising, publicity, solicitation, or other commercial purposes
- (6)Messages that invade the privacy of an individual by identifying, disclosing, or leaking his/her personal information without his/her consent
- (7)Messages that (are likely to) use or offer harmful programs
- (8)Other messages that the Bureau of Transportation deems inappropriate due to their offensiveness to public order and morals or other reasons