How to Use
How to use the Toei Bus
Getting on the bus
- Wait at the bus stop
Check to see where the bus is headed and when the bus is scheduled to arrive.
Wait in line for the bus to arrive.
- Check the bus destination
- Get on the bus through the front door
- Pay your fare
Adult：¥210 (IC： ¥206)
Child：¥110 (IC： ¥103)
- If you are paying your fare in cash, insert coins in A or a ¥1,000 bill in B.
Take your change from C.
- If you have a PASMO card, touch your card against D.
- If you have a One-Day Economy Pass, show it to the driver.
* One-Day Economy Passes (Toei Marugoto Kippu and Toei Bus One-Day Economy Passes) are also available on Toei buses.
Getting off the bus
- Press the disembark button
When your stop is announced, press the nearest disembark button.
- Get off the bus through the rear door
Various kinds of bus stops
- Timetables and routes of Toei Bus and Toei Streetcar are also available on the "tobus.jp" English website.
Regular Fares : The fare is the same within the 23 wards of Tokyo
|Access Line Bus||¥100||¥100||¥100||¥50|
Fares for Adults and Children
|Adult||12 years of age or older (Junior high school age or older)||Adult Fare|
|Child||6 to 11 years of age (includes 12 year-old children who are still elementary school students.)||Child Fare|
|Pre-School Child||1 to 5 years of age (includes 6 year-old children who have not yet entered elementary school.)||*Child Fare|
|Infant||Less than 1 year of age||Free of charge|
* Up to two pre-schoolers may ride free of charge if accompanied by a paying adult or child passenger. (The third and subsequent pre-schoolers must pay the child fare.)