Good manners when using public transportation
- If you are sitting in a seat with a courtesy seat mark, please offer your seat to the elderly, the disabled, or other people in need of care.
Etiquette of smartphone and cell phone use
- Please set smartphones and cell phones to silent mode and refrain from talking on such devices inside trains in order not to bother other passengers.
- Please refrain from running onto a train on the verge of departure.
- Please refrain from leaning against a platform screen door.
- Line up at a boarding location marked on the platform floor and wait for a train to arrive.
- When a train arrives, please allow passengers to get off the train before boarding.