Public Transportation manners
- If you are sitting in a seat with a Priority Seat mark, please offer your seat to the elderly, the disabled, or other people in need of care.
Smartphone & cell phone etiquette
- Please set smartphones and cell phones to silent mode and refrain from talking on such devices inside trains in order not to bother other passengers.
- Please refrain from running onto the train on the verge of departure.
- Please refrain from leaning against the platform screen door.
- Line up at the boarding location marked on the platform floor and wait for the train to arrive.
- When the train arrives, please allow passengers to get off the train before boarding.