How to Use
How to use Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line)
1. Before you board Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line), check the destination.
It's displayed on the front of the tram above the windshield and on the side of the car.
2. The Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line) has no conductor.
Board the tram at the front and alight at the rear doors.
3. The fare for Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line) is ￥170 for adults (IC Card ￥168) and ￥90 for children (IC Card ￥84). Please note that if you get on the wrong tram and have to change, you'll have to pay the same fare again.
4. Please prepare the exact change and place your fare in the box when you board the tram. There will be no ticket. You can also pay by prepaid IC card or purchase a Toden 1Day Pass or Toei 1Day Pass (Toei Marugoto Kippu).
5. The area around the tram entrance (front doors) is narrow and gets very crowded.
As soon as you have boarded, please move toward the back. Once the people around the exit have alighted, move as far to the back as you can.
6．When your station is approaching, press the stop button beforehand and alight from the exit (rear doors).
Toden Memorial Square (Toden Omoide Hiroba)
Toden Memorial Square (Toden Omoide Hiroba) displays two precious old-type trains in a special space arranged just like a station in the old days. No admission fee is required. Wouldn't you like to come see the historic former trams that supported the golden age of Toden?